We have sent him letters, stars, postcards, and pasta, all of which The CW Television Network is now forwarding on to CBS, who owns the rights to Star-Crossed.
It's time we go over Mr. Pedowitz's head and speak to his boss, Mr. Leslie Moonves, President and CEO CBS Entertainment.
Postcards, Letters and Stars should all now be sent to:
℅ CBS Headquarters
51 W. 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019-6188
Postcards and Letters should include one or more of the following to showcase our efforts:
- Our Boycott of The CW, until Mr. Pedowitz can be held accountable for his words/actions.
- We sent 1822 pounds of spaghetti to the CW which we arranged to go to the L.A. Food Bank
- We've raised over $800 for the American Cancer Society
- There are fans in 130 different countries
- Star-Crossed deserves a second chance because it taught me _____
- Check out #starcrossed on twitter to see all the fans talking about the show. On this day we had _____ # of tweets,
- Please check our website for further details